Embryo pooling does help a childless couple aspire for a healthy baby. Top IVF clinic in Hyderabad has all the required facilities for IVF treatment. Best IVF hospitals in Hyderabad serve this purpose.
Embryo pooling happens to be an advanced Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) procedure. It is indeed performed before Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) and also does contribute to enhancing the IVF success rate. Top IVF clinic in Hyderabad has all the required infrastructure for such treatment processes.
Embryo Pooling or ACCU-VIT Protocol is considered to be one of the greatest revelations in reproductive medicine. ACCU-VIT implies- Accumulation of embryos and vitrification.
Who needs Embryo Pooling?
Embryo pooling is suggested or rather recommended to women under the following circumstances:
- Women with low ovarian reserve (poor responders)
- Women with previous multiple IVF failures
- Women above the age of 40
- Women with previous OHSS and PCOS patients (Hyper-responders)
How Does Embryo Pooling Enhance IVF Success Rate?
Embryo pooling is accepted as an effective process meant to enhance the success rate of IVF. Women with advancing age, low ovarian reserve or repeated IVF failure happen to be the ones who get benefited from it. Best IVF hospitals in Hyderabad do provide required facilities for IVF. The process benefits women in their late 30s or early 40s referred to as advanced maternal age.
The procedure of Embryo Pooling :
The Embryo Pooling or pooled IVF happens to be a process when the patient will undergo 2 or more ovarian stimulation. The process of Embryo Pooling is as follows:
- During Embryo Pooling, all the embryos are rather frozen at the early embryonic development.
- After the embryos tend to reach the desired stage, the frozen embryos will be taken and will be grown together with the other embryos.
- Embryo pooling process is done before Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) by pooling the cryo-preserved embryos from two or more IVF stimulation cycle.
There are enough to cycle and to perform Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) which identifies normal embryos with healthy chromosomes i.e. Euploids. During this step, patients do undergo 1 IVF cycle, as all the embryos will be frozen at the early ovulation stage. In due course, the patient will undergo another IVF cycle. Best IVF hospitals in Hyderabad do follow such a procedure.
- The frozen embryos will be taken and combined with the fresh embryos. After that, the Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) will be done. The embryos will be made ready for the blastocyst stage. The pooled Embryo process happens to be comparatively cheap and this will reduce the risk of having Aneuploids i.e. abnormal embryos.
As one’s age advances, the number of aneuploids increases and it is much higher than people might expect. Women do not get pregnant naturally after the age of 40. With this process, the survival rate of the embryo is 100% and none of the frozen embryos is a waste.
Cost Involved in Embryo Pooling :
In-Virto Fertilization (IVF) and Pooled In-Virto Fertilization are indeed different. In IVF, the embryo is fertilized and then transferred directly. On the other hand, in the Pooled IVF or Pooled Embryo process, several embryos are frozen and are then transferred by the IVF procedure. One by one the embryo is prepared for the blastocysts transfer till the time the desired results are achieved.
Pooled Embryo is a bit expensive and effective than the standard IVF. Pooling Embryos happens to be cost-effective.
The pooled Embryo cycle does increase the chances of having a baby for the women who are around 30-40 years ago. The couples need not undergo the trauma of multiple IVF failures. Although the process is time-consuming than the standard IVF, the success rate is high.
Top IVF clinic in Hyderabad follows all these processes.
When Not to Go for Embryo Pooling
Embryo Pooling is a technology that does help women with advanced maternal age (35 to 40 years), low AMH reserve, or repeated IVF failures due to unknown causes.