Pregnant women need to be careful about their diet. They need to eat well as the baby- to- be born will be healthy. Ivf treatment in Hyderabad caters to such needs of a pregnant woman.
Pregnancy is indeed tough going for women physically, mentally, and emotionally. This is so for women who belong to lower-income groups as well as social groups, diets are indeed often overlooked during all pregnancy periods. Ivf treatment Hyderabad is excellent.
The focus is on maternal malnutrition as maternal mortality and infants with low birth weight is rather high, more so in underdeveloped and developing countries. Healthcare and food to lactating and pregnant women need to be given much attention.
Nutrition in Pregnancy and Lactation
Nutrition for lactating and pregnant women:
- Pregnancy is indeed a very demanding period in nutrition and physical level. So, additional food is important to meet the needs of the fetus.
- A woman does develop body fat during the period of pregnancy to meet vital nutritional needs for the baby.
- A lactating woman requires additional food to secrete the right quality as well as the amount of milk and to protect her health.
Some Nutrition Tips for Lactation and Pregnancy Period
- Taking the right amount of food during pregnancy
- Eat whole grains, fermented foods, and sprouted grams
- Eat the proper amount of fruits as well as vegetables
- Take meat, milk, eggs in the right amounts
- Avoid food taboos as well as superstitions
- Consume folate, iron as well as calcium supplements after 15 to 16 weeks of pregnancy and go with the same in lactation
- Do not consume tobacco as well as alcohol and take medicines only when it is prescribed.
Ivf treatment Hyderabad does comprise of hygienic elements that ensure that a pregnant woman is not at risk of a miscarriage.
Food Safety in Pregnancy and Lactation
Food safety is equally important in such periods. One’s immunity to ward off an infection or disease gets affected at the time of pregnancy and lactation. Also, the fetal system is not matured enough as well. As a result, one tends to fall sick, even by eating unhygienic food. It is known as food poisoning. It is just symptomatic such as diarrhea, nausea to the severe level which can also cause premature delivery or miscarriage. It is advisable to keep food safe and avoid food-borne diseases with these steps. Ivf specialist in Hyderabad can guide well.
- Clean all the fruits and vegetables properly
- Pay proper attention to the foods which are taken raw such as salads
- Keep the area clean where food is prepared.
- Wash the hands before and after taking meals
- Avoid cross-contamination. Clean the meat as well as vegetables separately.
- Consider the right temperature for cooking food
- Do not consume partially cooked food
- Refrigerate the food in closed containers.
- Let the food to get back to room temperature before reheating it.
Naturally, it is quite obvious that it is necessary to create a healthy and safe environment while preparing food. Food safety and hygiene are of utmost importance. Ivf treatment Hyderabad incorporates all these aspects of hygiene as these measures are important for a healthy and successful pregnancy.
Food needs to be taken care of while pregnant and for this certain measures need to be adopted as far as basic hygiene is concerned. A pregnant woman is at risk and in several backward nations, many women die on account of improper hygiene during pregnancy. Even infants born weighing less in case the mother has not had a proper diet.
It is but obvious that nutrition plays an important role as far as pregnancy is concerned.