PCOS patients can avail fertility treatments in Hyderabad and be able to conceive. They have access to the best fertility treatment in Hyderabad.
PCOS happens to be a common hormonal disorder that does affect ovaries in women during their childbearing years. This does result in an irregular menstrual cycle. It is common. It often requires lab tests or even imaging. Treatments can rather help manage the condition and there is no known cure for it. Fertility treatments in Hyderabad can be considered to get relief.
Excess insulin or androgen and heredity do play a role in causing the problem and also other factors. Infrequent, irregular, or prolonged menstrual cycles are a common sign of PCOS. PCOS treatment does focus on managing individual concerns, such as infertility, hirsutism, acne, or even obesity. Specific treatment might involve lifestyle changes or medication.
- Amenorrhoea (missed periods) or irregular periods
- Unwanted hair growth (excessive facial hair)
- Sleep problems
- Thinning hair on the head
- Mood change
- Weight gain
PCOS treatment focuses on managing individual concerns, such as infertility, hirsutism, acne, or obesity. Specific treatment can involve lifestyle changes or medication.
· Birth control pills: These pills do reduce pain, regulate the menstrual cycle reduce levels of male hormones such as testosterone.
· Anti-androgens: These drugs tend to bring down the level of androgen that causes excessive hair growth cum acne.
· Fertility drugs: These are rather beneficial for administrating as well as expediting ovulation among women who are rather facing fertility issues due to PCOD.
· Medical procedures: Laparoscopic ovarian cauterisation/Ovarian drilling/LEOS (laparoscopic electro-cauterisation of ovarian stroma
The exact cause of PCOS is unknown, but doctors believe that hormonal imbalances and genetics play a role. Women are prone to it in case their mother or sister also has the condition.
Overproduction of the hormone androgen can also be another contributing factor. Androgen happens to be a male sex hormone that women’s bodies do produce.
Is the IVF cycle effective for PCOS patients?
On account of advanced and improved methods of technology, it is now easier to improve the chances of conception. One of the popular options is IVF treatment which is quite an effective option for several patients. Fertility treatments in Hyderabad can be tried out.
IVF treatment for PCOS
IVF treatment is beneficial for PCOS patients. It is good to go in for the best fertility treatment in Hyderabad to improve the chances of conception.
IVF treatment to boost the success rate
With the IVF cycle, the conceiving chances are manifold. To start with the treatment, the doctor will prescribe medications that increase the egg count in a woman’s body. Following that, the egg, as well as sperm, is fertilized with each other to increase the chances of conception.
PCOS might appear as a problem as there are cysts in the ovaries which make it difficult for the egg to release on time. With the IVF cycle, PCOS patients are benefited immensely as cramps tend to reduce when the eggs are released. Also, other PCOS symptoms can fade away.
It is essential to know that the major reason behind PCOS is that someone in the family has diabetes or insulin resistance. In addition, the issue of irregular menstrual cycle and weight gain can be the reason for cysts production.
Keeping all that aside, the IVF Cycle is one of the best choices for patients to increase their chances of conception, whether they are diagnosed with PCOS or any other fertility problem. The way the procedure works and how effective it helps to make a difference.
How can a patient take care of him or herself when undergoing IVF?
IVF cycle does improve the chances of conception but the patients do need to take proper care of themselves. Here are a few rips to keep in mind:
- Reducing stress levels
- Attending the counseling session to balance emotions
- Reducing weight
- Following a low carbohydrate diet
- Following a 30-minute exercise regime
- Undergoing Laparoscopic surgery, if required