Best IVF centers in Hyderabad do deal with fatigue after IVF and patients approach them for the required treatment.
In vitro fertilization does involve the usage of fertility drugs that tend to alter hormone levels to help control a woman’s cycle. As a result, IVF is indeed likely to cause minor to moderate side effects for patients.
IVF is one of the most popular as well as effective options available for couples and individuals who would like to start their own families.
The best IVF specialist in Secunderabad can provide all the requisite information about the aftermath of IVF.
One of the most common side effects experienced by IVF is fatigue.
What Causes Fatigue during IVF?
Fatigue during IVF treatment is due to hormone level changes and also to heightened levels of progesterone. When a woman tends to get pregnant, progesterone naturally increases. The body does produce extra progesterone so that it can create as well as sustain a healthy embryo lining.
When a woman is indeed undergoing IVF treatment, she will be administered various fertility drugs. These drugs do increase certain hormone levels, including progesterone, to prepare the body for pregnancy. Just as when progesterone levels do rise naturally during pregnancy, increased progesterone levels during IVF are indeed likely to cause fatigue. It is indeed worth visiting the best IVF centers in Hyderabad to know more about this side-effect.
Fatigue during IVF can be also due to stress or anxiety. The worry and anticipation of repeated failed pregnancy cause fatigue.
When Is Fatigue Most Pronounced?
- Ovarian stimulation: IVF treatment does begin with ovarian stimulation. Patients do take fertility drugs to stimulate the ovaries as well as encourage the release of mature eggs. When a woman does start fertility medication, changes in hormone levels are rather likely to cause fatigue.
- Embryo transfer: Fertility drugs are rather administered to IVF patients before their embryo transfer. These drugs do increase progesterone levels to thicken the uterine lining for an embryo to be easily implanted. Again, changing hormone levels may cause fatigue.
- Early stages of pregnancy: Women often do experience heightened fatigue a few weeks after their embryo transfer. This can be due to the use of progesterone or successful pregnancy.
Fatigue during IVF treatment can be prominent but women can do their routine.
How to deal with fatigue?
- Get plenty of sleep at night
- Stay well hydrated and maintain a nutritious diet
- Take naps as needed
- Stay well hydrated as well as maintain a nutritious diet
- Avoid being afraid to ask for help with chores, errands, or other tasks
- Reminding oneself this temporary phase and will soon pass
When a woman is undergoing IVF treatment, she will be given various fertility drugs. These drugs increase certain hormone levels, including progesterone, to prepare the body for pregnancy. Just as when progesterone levels rise naturally during pregnancy, increased progesterone levels during IVF are likely to result in fatigue.
Individuals who are struggling with infertility can approach the best IVF specialist in Secunderabad. They can inform well about fatigue that occurs after IVF.
Thus, fatigue due to the IVF process can be troublesome, but it is only temporary. Many patients are indeed able to continue going about doing their day-day-to day activities in a normal manner.
In case the fatigue and other side effects negatively impact one’s normal routine, then it is better to discuss with one’s fertility specialist. Naturally, managing these side effects without actually impacting the overall treatment process is important. Best IVF centers in Hyderabad are well equipped to deal with fatigue caused due to IVF process.