IVF pregnancy precautions need to be adhered to for delivering a healthy baby. IVF treatment in Hyderabad is geared towards this end and couples can confidently opt for it.
IVF pregnancy precautions are taken when the treatment is to begin as well as during the ongoing treatment process. If suffering from multiple IVF failures, the fertility doctor can suggest PGS (pre-implantation genetic screening) for one’s IVF cycle.
Presently, advancements in technology have enabled conception as well as childbirth in infertility conditions that were previously considered to be untreatable. Conditions considered hopeless earlier are now treatable.
Success in IVF cannot be assured completely as the implantation, as well as the growth of a healthy embryo in the mother’s uterus, does happen to be a complex process which is involving numerous blood connections, tissue developments as well as immune reactions. The couple needs to be able to understand the process of IVF as well as plan their treatment accordingly. A large number of couples who happen to be visiting the center do have a fair idea of IVF treatment, its procedure, its side effects, and the finances involved, although very few are aware that they have to plan and prepare much before the treatment.
How to prepare for an IVF cycle?
Preparing well before each cycle of IVF will certainly enhance the chances of a successful outcome, and also reduce the side effects from fertility drugs as well as help the mother’s body to quickly recover later. The planning for IVF can be classified into three key areas, which are nutritional, physical as well as mental.
Nutritional: Healthy diet coupled with adequate hydration means that the body will be in proper shape for the treatment. Taking necessary vitamins as well as minerals does improve metabolism, bringing on good quality sperm as well as eggs. IVF treatment in Hyderabad gives much importance to this aspect.
Physical: Being overweight or underweight can rather affect the chances of getting pregnant via IVF. Obesity in men has detrimental effects on sperm motility as well as erectile function. These issues need to be rectified slowly to conceive a healthy baby. Regular exercise and a balanced diet help with keeping one’s weight in check.
Mental: There are several changes that an IVF cycle does bring about in a woman’s body as well as life. Reducing the levels of stress via adequate sleep and meditation is helpful. Spending quality time with family and also providing emotional support to each other does help keep both partners relaxed before and after the treatment. Couples can also opt for counseling for anxiety as well as panic attacks do disturb the hormonal balance and also affect the quality of life in general.
The importance of a couple being prepared for emotional stability to health as well as finances is essentially vital to attain a successful pregnancy via IVF. Some guidelines to follow before an IVF treatment are:
- Learning more about the IVF process is very important. Knowing about procedures, timings, and finances help.
- Time management as well as balancing is the next big step as happy hormones do improve overall success. This can indeed be achieved by proper sleep as well as rest.
- Counseling by the specialists does help the couple understand the importance of IVF as a treatment modality. Proper counseling helps avoid these sorts of negative thoughts.
- Starting the procedure with positive thoughts and with a realistic understanding of IVF procedures helps. The embryo does require the mother’s uterus for further growth into the fetus until it is delivered as a baby after nine months. A positive attitude and environment improve the chances of a successful pregnancy.
- It is good to be aware to know about the success rates of treatments and be mentally prepared for failure too.
Thus, proper diet, positive thinking, healthy lifestyle, regular exercise as well as support from family and also friends do help the couple who is undergoing the treatment to prepare well in advance to handle the stress as well as pain during the journey of IVF.