IVF treatment can be had in reputed clinics to fulfill the desire to have a child, if unable to conceive naturally. Childless couples need to be aware of IVF pregnancy precautions.
Continuous pressure from family as well as friends, makes the couple decide to go for IVF (in-vitro fertilization) to conceive. However, the stress and also disappointment over the years of not conceiving naturally have made them unhappy. After, post several counseling sessions, they realize that being mentally as well as physically fit before undertaking the treatment is necessary.
Presently, advancements in technology have enabled conception and childbirth in infertility conditions that were earlier thought to be untreatable.
Success in IVF cannot be assured completely. IVF pregnancy precautions need to be taken. The aspiring couple needs to understand the process of IVF and plan their treatment accordingly. Usually, most couples are aware of IVF treatment in hyderabad, its procedures, the side effects, and the finances involved, but very few are aware that they have to plan as well as prepare well ahead of the treatment.
How to Prepare For an IVF Cycle?
Proper preparation before IVF will improve the chances of a successful outcome, reduce the side effects from fertility drugs and also help the mother’s body to quickly recover afterward. The planning for IVF is rather usually classified into nutritional, physical as well as mental.
Nutritional: A healthy diet along with adequate hydration ensures that the body is in proper shape for the treatment. Taking necessary vitamins cum minerals improves metabolism, which in turn means good quality sperm as well as eggs. It is felt that folic acid is known to help in building fetal tissues.
Physical: Being overweight or underweight can indeed rather affect the chances of getting pregnant via IVF. Overweight or even obese women often have problems with ovulation. Obesity in men has indeed detrimental effects on one’s sperm motility and also erectile functioning. These issues do need to be rectified slowly for conceiving a healthy baby. Regular exercise and a balanced diet help in keeping one’s weight in check.
Mental: Reducing the levels of stress via adequate sleep and meditation helps. Spending quality time with family as well as providing emotional support to each other to help keep both partners relaxed before and after the treatment. Alternatively, couples can go in for counseling for anxiety as panic attacks disturb the hormonal balance and affect the quality of life on the whole.
The couple needs to be prepared for emotional stability to health and also finances for successful pregnancy via IVF.
Few guidelines to follow before IVF treatment:
- Learning about the IVF process to start with is a very important step. Avoid shying away and asking repeatedly about the procedures, timings cum finances.
- Time management as well as balancing is important for happy hormones and overall success. Proper sleep and rest help to achieve this.
- Counseling by the specialists does help the couple understand the importance of IVF as a treatment modality. Years of trying in vain and innumerable visits to the doctor’s office make couples impatient about IVF and feel it is a scary treatment. Proper counseling does help avoid such negative thoughts. Couples must plan a meeting with a fertility specialist after a routine check-up meet up with their gynecologist. Fertility clinics are there to deal with psychological and emotional levels.
- Start the IVF procedure with positive thoughts and with a realistic understanding of its procedures.
- It is important to know facts about the success rates of IVF treatments and be mentally prepared for failure too as for the next attempt much positivity can be geared up. Proper diet, positive thinking, healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, and support from family as well as friends do help the couple who is undergoing the treatment to prepare well in advance to handle the stress and pain of IVF treatment.
IVF pregnancy precautions are manifold and should be sidetracked.