The in vitro fertilization technique is indeed very beneficial to have a healthy baby. Childless couples prefer to opt for it as they feel that they can rely upon the treatment mode. It is fool-proof treatment which is administered professionally by experts in the field.
Childless couples are often desperate to have a child of their own and go in for IVF treatment as they are confident that the treatment will help them bear a healthy child. It is highly sophisticated and well-timed treatment which entails the removal of a ripened egg or gathers eggs from the ovary of the female thus fertilizing it with respective sperm and also the incubation of the dividing cells in a specific laboratory dish that replaces the developing embryo in one’s uterus at the respective appropriate time. The success as well as availability of the IVF has indeed raised the aspirations of many of the infertile couples who have been unable to conceive on account of infertility that is associated with not only the blocked or rather absent fallopian tubes but also with respect to male infertility as well as several other causes.
What does IVF entail?
- Stimulation of the Egg Maturation
- Egg Retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
Success rate of assisted reproductive technology
- Preparation for an IVF Cycle
- Before the initial cycle of a physician the semen analysis is done for the male partner and one will do the trial or mock embryo transfer. IVF is usually preceded by the usage of ovulation-stimulating drugs to enhance the number of mature eggs that can be actually retrieved.
- The due process of IVF generally includes the Ovulation Induction, Egg Retrieval as well as Embryo Transfer.
What investigations are made prior to IVF?
- Pelvic scan [ TVS ] on Day 2 of menses
- Hormonal evaluations Day 2 of menses
- FSH [ Follicular Stimulating Hormone
- LH [ Luteinizing Hormone ]
- E2 [ Estradiol ]
- Ovarian Reserve test
- Hysterosalpingogram[ HSG ] – To detect Fallopian tubes patency
- Uterine Cavity assessment
- Hormone tests: Follicular Stimulating Hormone, Testosterone, Prolactin
- Scrotal scan
- Semen Analysis with an abstain period of 3-5 days
- Advanced Andrology Techniques
- A semen analysis is done as the part of the initial consultation. We suggest two to three days abstinence before the semen analysis. On account of varying parameters between the clinics, we do strongly suggest that one can have an analysis performed.
Far-reaching results of IVF:
IVF has indeed far-reaching results as one will be able to have healthy a baby without having to experience complications. Professional approach to IVF makes the procedure all the more easy to undergo. Childless couples can be reassured that they are in safe hands while the IVF procedure is being performed. The tedious procedure can bog one down, but IVF procedure is not at all complicated in the sense one can comfortably undergo it. Worrisome procedures can be pain in the neck, but when it comes to IVF one can feel as healthy as ever. The after effects are nothing to worry about. One will soon recover and be back into shape again.
Also Read: Be Comfy with IVF Tests!
Why IVF in the first place?
It is important that one must undergo a fertility procedure that does not harm our body system and ensures that we recover quickly. Safe practices must be followed in any procedure and IVF does believe in ensuring that patient is alright. One need not worry about undue complications and the baby is in your lap safe and sound. Modern methods of having a baby are adhered to and hygienic methods are adopted.
Have your baby via IVF. It is the best way to enjoy motherhood or rather a parenthood. Fathers can also be happy having cute child at home and mothers will enjoy the bliss of being a mother of healthy baby. Both the parents will be completely satisfied by IVF method of having a child. Being childless can make one feel very unhappy and why experience such unhappiness when one has the option of IVF? Enjoy parenthood to the maximum extent possible.