IVF doctors in Telangana are well trained in conducting pregnancy tests and it is better to visit IVF centers in Secunderabad. Pregnancy tests help in determining pregnancy.
A pregnancy test kit happens to be an easy do-it-yourself-method meant to confirm pregnancy. When should a person make use of a pregnancy test? Is one using it the right way? How does a person interpret the results? In case of such questions, the required answers are required. It is better to approach IVF doctors in Telangana.
What is a pregnancy test?
A pregnancy kit usually does comprise a standard pregnancy stick test which may indeed come with a small container or dropper depending on the brand that has been purchased.
A pregnancy test helps detect the presence of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG), also referred to as the pregnancy hormone, which is found in the urine of a pregnant woman.
When do you need a pregnancy test kit?
Missing one’s period, experiencing cramps, nausea, and a feeling of fullness in one’s breasts or tingling in them could be signs of pregnancy.
It is possible to make use of a pregnancy test kit at home in order to determine whether a woman is pregnant. IVF centers in Secunderabad can deal with such health issues.
Pregnancy Test: Is a person making use of it?
The pregnancy test kit needs to be made use of as per the instructions in the kit itself.
Keep in mind these tips in order to get accurate results:
- Take the test 2 to 3 days after missing periods in order to ensure reliable results
- In case of taking the test too early, a ‘false’ negative result may be gotten.
- The pregnancy test needs to be taken in the morning making use of the morning urine sample.
- In case of a dropper at hand, make use of it to add the urine dropwise in the marked pit of the pregnancy test in order to prevent overloading the pregnancy test.
Pregnancy Test Kit Results
If a pregnancy test indicates two lines, it implies pregnancy.The symbols may indeed differ much depending on the pregnancy test made use of.A positive result on a pregnancy test kit is considered to be most reliable.
In the case of pregnancy, it is better to modify your lifestyle.
In a few cases only there is a tendency for the test kit that may give erroneous results.
In some situations, pregnancy is there despite results being negative. The kit may not have picked up a delayed conception.
A delayed conception can occur with women who happen to be prone to delay or irregular periods.
In the case of irregular periods, a pregnancy test kit may not really indicate a positive result for two to three weeks after the missed period.
If the first test turns out to be negative, it may be required to take another one. IVF doctors in Telangana do conduct such tests.
It is advisable to make a visit to the gynecologist :
- If the result happens to be a faint line on account of not being a negative result
- In case the woman has missed a period and also feels anxious despite a negative test kit result
- If there is confusion in interpreting the pregnancy test result
In such situations, the doctor may order a Serum Beta HCG blood test to confirm pregnancy.
Women like to know if they are pregnant and for this pregnancy test kits are there. Doctors do conduct such tests.