IVF treatment is a good option for childless couples. Best Ivf treatment in Hyderabad is available to deal with pregnancy issues. The best IVF hospital in Hyderabad is well-equipped.
Several women do have problems getting pregnant. In case, a couple has plans of starting a family, it must try out all fertility options that enable them to have a healthy child in case they are not able to conceive naturally. In vitro fertilization ) IVF is indeed a good fertility option.
IVF happens to be a medical procedure in which a woman’s egg is rather fertilized with sperm, resulting in an embryo. Then, the embryo is either frozen or rather transferred to the woman’s uterus, which will hopefully result in pregnancy. Best IVF treatment in Hyderabad is available for childless couples.
One does undergo several emotions as one prepares for, start, and complete an IVF cycle. Anxiety, sadness, and uncertainty are common as it does involve substantial financial and physical investment for a chance to get pregnant.
Hormonal issues also crop up and regular shots can heighten the emotions and make the body feel completely out of sync.
In fact, the couple needs to be aware that the 30 days that lead up to the IVF cycle that is critical for ensuring one’s body to be healthy, strong, and fully prepared for the intensive medical process.
This is a guide to giving oneself and one’s partner the best chance possible at having a baby through IVF. With this advice, one will not only survive the IVF cycle but thrive throughout. IVF treatment can be had at the best Ivf hospital in Hyderabad.
Procedure to follow:
- Stage 2 (3 to 12 days). The affected person has to begin taking fertility drugs for the purpose of stimulating, or waking up, her ovaries. This does prepare the person for increased egg production.
- Stage 3 (36 hours). A single injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is given in order to stimulate the release of the developed eggs.
- Stage 4 (1 day). The partner (or donor) will have already provided sperm or will do so while undergoing retrieval. Either way, the fresh eggs will be fertilized within hours. It is necessary to take progesterone.
- Stage 5 (5 days). Less than a week after retrieval, the viable embryo will be transferred to one’s uterus in a noninvasive procedure.
- Stage 6 (9 to 12 days). A person will be tested to ensure the embryo has safely implanted in one’s uterus, which will trigger the body’s release of pregnancy hormones.
What to eat during IVF?
During an IVF cycle, focus on eating healthy, balanced meals. Major or significant changes should be avoided such as going in for gluten-free diet if one was not already having. Best IVF treatment in Hyderabad is dependable.
A Mediterranean-style diet is also recommended at times. It is a plant-based, colorful foundation that provides positive nutrition to the body.
Research does indicate that a Mediterranean diet can improve the IVF success rate among non-obese women who are less than 35 years old. While the study was small, eating a healthy diet during the weeks leading up to the cycle certainly does not hurt.
As diet also impacts sperm health, it is better to encourage one’s partner to stick to the Mediterranean diet along with oneself. Best Ivf hospital in Hyderabad is well equipped for IVF treatment.
The Mediterranean diet
- Fill up on fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Choose lean proteins, such as fish and poultry.
- Eat whole grains, such as quinoa, farro, and whole-grain pasta.
- Add in legumes, including beans, chickpeas, along with lentils.
- Switch to low-fat dairy products.
- Eat healthy fats, like avocado, extra-virgin olive oil, nuts, and seeds.
- Avoid red meat, sugar, refined grains, and other highly processed foods.
- Cut out salt. Flavor food with herbs and spice