Essential oils can be used while undergoing IVF treatment or other forms of fertility treatment. These essential oils must be carefully used and few need to be avoided.
Since times immemorial, people have been making use of plant resins and flower oils for adornment to balance emotions as well as enhance health. Making use of essential oils for IVF or to support other fertility treatments is indeed becoming very popular. Ivf pregnancy precautions, the best IVF treatment in India is at its best.
The practice of aromatherapy is rather based on several traditional uses of natural plant oils as well as plant resins, including age-old favorites such as frankincense, peppermint, and lavender essential oils. It safe for a person to make use of aromatherapy and essential oils when trying to conceive (TTC) as well as undergoing IVF fertility treatment.
During TTC (trying to conceive), or preconception stage, when one is unable to get pregnant, it is better not to use any essential oils that the doctor suggests to avoid or oils that will rather interfere with fertility treatments that person is undergoing.
Some aromatherapy treatments or oils tend to counter medical procedures such as IVF. This is so as some essential oils could affect the hormone levels, which are monitored and controlled very strictly during the IVF or other fertility treatments. Therefore it is better to avoid a few types of essential while conceiving. Other aromatherapy treatments and essential oils are accepted as being safe.
Essential Oils to Avoid When Trying to Conceive (TTC)
Although most essential oils are helpful for IVF and other fertility treatments, yet it is better to avoid certain oils while conceiving such as :
- Clary sage
- Juniper berry
- Any other oil that your doctor advises you to avoid
IVF pregnancy precautions, the best IVF treatment in India does mean that one can think of making use of certain essential oils.
Essential Oils That Are Considered Safe When Trying To Conceive (TTC)
Several essential oils are considered to be safe for IVF and fertility such as:
- Black pepper
Essential Oils Use Tips For IVF And Fertility
- Dilute all the essential oils before using them on one’s skin, including the lavender oil, which people often apply neat (undiluted) to the skin.
- Just use one drop of essential oil at a time.
- Massage is good but it should not be deep or is using oils that could interfere with the hormone levels.
- Limit the use of a diffuser or vaporizer for 10 to 15 minutes per hour.
- Once a person becomes pregnant, cut down the use of aromatherapy or avoid essential oils completely during the first trimester.
- Vary the type of oil used (avoid using one particular type of oil every day for months or years at a time because it will lose its effectiveness).
- Aromatherapy is useful during a long relaxing bath. Add one drop of essential oil to 1 teaspoon of quality carrier oil (such as sweet almond oil, olive oil, or sunflower oil) and then add it to a warm bath.
- Make sure that one uses only high-quality essential oils that are pure and have no chemical diluents.
Other holistic medicine and natural products for positive fertility treatment:
While making use of essential oils for fertility (and avoiding some of them when trying to conceive) a positive impact is felt on one’s health and wellbeing. A healthy diet needs to be followed.
Superfoods that are known to aid fertility, such as :
- Fertility acupuncture
- Bee pollen for fertility
- Bone broth for fertility
IVF pregnancy precautions, best IVF treatment in India cannot be negated.