Female infertility treatment in Hyderabad is dependable and ensures positive results. Patients do make it a point to visit an infertility clinic in Hyderabad.
Infertility is much defined as a woman trying to get pregnant with frequent, unprotected sex for at least a year with no success.
What there is to know about female infertility?
Infertility can be due to female factors about one-third of the cases and both female and male factors about one-third of the other times. The cause is either unknown or perhaps a combination of male and female factors in the remaining cases. Female infertility treatment in Hyderabad can ascertain such causes.
It is rather difficult to know more about the causes of female infertility as it is indeed difficult to diagnose. There are several treatments, much depending on the infertility cause. Several infertile couples will try to conceive a child without treatment.
The main symptom of infertility happens to be the inability to get pregnant. A menstrual cycle that turns out to be too long (35 days or more), too short (less than 21 days), irregular, or perhaps even absent would imply that the woman is not ovulating. There can also be signs or symptoms.
When to consult a doctor?
When to seek help depends on age:
- Up to age 35- most doctors do recommend the patient try pregnancy for at least a year before testing or treatment.
- If between 35 and 40- It is advisable to discuss one’s concerns with the doctor after six months of trying.
- If a person is older than 40- The doctor might suggest testing or treatment right away.
What else might be suggested by a doctor?
The doctor might also prefer to begin testing or treatment immediately if the woman or her partner has known to suffer from fertility issues. Also, a similar decision may be taken if the patient has a history of irregular or painful periods, repeated miscarriages, pelvic inflammatory disease, cancer treatment, or endometriosis.
For pregnancy to occur, every process of the human reproduction has to follow a given path properly.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Hypothalamic dysfunction.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency.
- Too much prolactin.
- Damage to fallopian tubes (tubal infertility)
Uterine or cervical causes
- Benign polyps or tumors
- Cervical stenosis
In a few cases, the cause of infertility is never found.
- Age- The quality and quantity of a woman’s eggs begin to decline with age.
- Smoking- Besides damaging the cervix and fallopian tubes, smoking does increase the risk of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. It also ages the ovaries and depletes the eggs prematurely. It is better to stop smoking before fertility treatment.
- Weight- Being overweight or significantly underweight may affect ovulation. Getting to a healthy body mass index (BMI) might increase the frequency of ovulation and the likelihood of pregnancy.
- Sexual history- Sexually transmitted infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhea can damage the fallopian tubes. Having unprotected sex with multiple partners does increase the risk of a sexually transmitted infection that may rather lead to fertility problems later on.
- Alcohol- Excess alcohol consumption can lessen fertility.
- Maintain a healthy weight- Overweight as well as underweight women are at increased risk of ovulation disorders.
- Quit smoking- Tobacco has several negative effects on fertility, as well as on a person’s general health and also the health of a fetus.
- Avoid alcohol- Heavy alcohol use can cause decreased fertility
- Reduce stress- Stress can lead to improper results with infertility treatment. Try to reduce stress in one’s life before trying to become pregnant.
The infertility clinic in Hyderabad follows all precautions to ensure a healthy delivery.