The best IVF center in India can provide many facilities for expert IVF treatment and can clarify when to undergo. The best IVF hospital in India has expert infrastructure facilities. The best IVF clinic in India can carry out IVF professionally.
Childless couples would like to know the right time for IVF treatment. The best IVF centre in India knows it all. Couples can visit.
What Factors Determine the Success of IVF Treatment?
- Age: To determine the success rate of IVF, age is the major factor. The older the age the lesser the chances of success. In fact, by visiting the best IVF hospital in India couples can get the required information on this issue.
- Fertility Problems involve several fertility issues such as endometriosis, blocked fallopian tubes, and ovulation, that do arise.
- Infertility duration can also be a major factor to determine the success rate of IVF.
- Previous Pregnancy means the history of previous pregnancy, as well as miscarriages, can determine the success rate of IVF.
- Set of fertility procedures do help to conceive by artificially fertilizing the retrieved ovaries with sperm.
Type of procedure: Minimally invasive
Recovery time: About a day
Duration: Few minutes
Hospital stay: Not typically required.
May treat Infertility
Common Infertility happens to be the inability of a person, animal, or plant to reproduce by natural means.
What to expect before the procedure
- Blood test for ovarian reserve assessment is carried out.
- Sperm tests are rather completed.
- Ultrasound of one’s uterus, as well as vagina, are completed.
- If required, ICSI, intracytoplasmic sperm injection is rather performed for the injection of sperm in one’s egg.
What to expect during the procedure?
Several procedures are involved in the cycle of IVF treatment.
- Initial step is stimulation in which multiple eggs are produced. Ultrasounds are carried out to monitor the stimulation.
- Once expected stimulation tends to produce sufficient eggs, they are then retrieved via a laparoscopic procedure. To perform this, anesthesia is given and then a thin tube is inserted into the woman’s ovary via the vagina and the eggs are collected by suction.
- Semen is also no doubt collected and then it is rather mixed with the retrieved eggs in a lab to create the embryo. Genetic tests are performed at this time to monitor any sort of abnormalities.
- Once the embryo does grow sufficiently, it is implanted in one’s uterus. For this, a thin tube with a catheter gets inserted in the woman’s uterus via the vagina when an embryo is released.
- Further blood tests are carried out to confirm pregnancy. If proven negative, then the cycle gets repeated.
What to expect after the procedure?
- After the stimulation, high estrogen levels may perhaps tenderness of the breast and other hormonal disturbances. These happen temporarily and also subside in a day or two.
- After egg retrieval, mild bloating as well as discomfort is usually experienced.
- After the implantation of the embryo is completed, clear vaginal discharge is normally noticed.
Risks cum Complications
- Birth defects
- Multiple births
- Ovarian cancer
- Ectopic pregnancy
Few of these factors that do impact the outcome of IVF happen to be the following: Stimulation protocol cum timing of ovulation, receptivity of the endometrium (implantation), egg/embryo quality: Reproductive age significantly does impact egg as well as embryo quality and negatively correlates with IVF outcome.
The decrease in the success rates with IVF or any sort of infertility treatment is due to the decreasing number of eggs within one’s ovaries. There happens to be an accelerated loss of the follicles cum eggs after the age of 32-35 and the fertility potential gets decreased thereafter.
Such tests include day 3 FSH and estradiol levels, Clomid challenge test, Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) levels, inhibin B, and antral follicle count at the beginning of one’s cycle.
IVF processes are well performed in the best IVF clinic in India and childless couples can be at ease.