For IVF it is good to visit best IVF center in India as the best IVF doctor in India carry out procedures in an expert manner. Reliable treatment is provided for.
What are IVF and IUI? In vitro fertilization (IVF) does help with fertilization, embryo development, and implantation, so the patient can get pregnant. How does IVF in fact work?
These queries can be answered in case the patient decides to visit best IVF center in India.
An egg is fertilized by of course injecting a single sperm into the woman’s egg or mixing the egg with sperm in a petri dish (B). The fertilized egg (embryo) is then transferred into the uterus (C). In vitro fertilization (IVF) happens to be a complex series of procedures made use of to help with fertility or prevent genetic problems as well as assist with the conception of a child.
IVF does work by using a combination of medicines as well as surgical procedures in order to help sperm fertilize an egg, and also help the fertilized egg implant in the woman’s uterus. First, the woman takes medication that makes several of her eggs mature and ready for fertilization.
In IVF, eggs and sperm are rather fertilized in the IVF laboratory. IVF treatment does work with the use of medications, eggs, as well as the sperm retrieval process, fertilization, as well as embryo transfer procedure. IVF is rather successful with positive implantation thus leading to pregnancy.
An egg is fertilized by injecting a single sperm into the woman’s egg or mixing the egg with sperm in a petri dish (B). The fertilized egg (embryo) is transferred into the woman’s uterus (C). In vitro fertilization (IVF) happens to be a complex series of procedures made use of in order to help with fertility or even prevent genetic problems and also assist with the conception of a child.
How does IVF really work effectively?
Type of procedure: Minimally invasive
Recovery time: About a day
Duration: Few minutes
Hospital stay: Not necessarily needed May treat Infertility is the inability of a person, animal or plant to reproduce by natural means.
What to expect before procedure
- Blood test for ovarian reserve assessment is carried out.
- Sperm tests need to be done.
- Ultrasound of the woman’s uterus and vagina have o be performed.
- If required, ICSI, intracytoplasmic sperm injection may be performed for injection of sperm in the woman’s egg.
What to expect during procedure
Many procedures happen to be involved in the cycle of IVF treatment.
- First step happens to be the stimulation in which multiple eggs are produced. Ultrasounds need to be done then to monitor the stimulation.
- Once expected stimulation does produces sufficient eggs, they are then retrieved via a laparoscopic procedure. To do this, anesthesia is rather given and a thin tube is then inserted into the ovary via the vagina and the eggs are then collected by suction.
- Semen is also of course collected and then it is mixed with the retrieved eggs in a lab in order to create the embryo. Genetic tests are then carried out in order to monitor any abnormalities.
- Once the embryo tends to grow sufficiently, it is then implanted in the uterus. For this, a thin tube with catheter is rather inserted in one’s uterus via the vagina and the embryo is released.
- Further blood tests need to be done in order to confirm pregnancy. If negative, the cycle is then repeated.
What to expect after procedure
- After the stimulation is over, high estrogen levels can lead to tenderness of breast and other hormonal disturbances. These are of course temporary and do subside in a day or two.
- After egg retrieval, mild bloating as well as discomfort is usually experienced.
- After the implantation of the embryo, clear vaginal discharge is usually noticed.
Risks and Complications
- Birth defects
- Multiple births
- Ovarian cancer
- Ectopic pregnancy
Best IVF doctor in India can do wonders.